Saturday, January 16, 2010

update

Life has been really hectic. I've got my new Puppy, and She's a handful. The job hunt is not going well, so I'm still at the Deli. I've ordered a new computer as well, since mine has died.....I'm hoping to get back to updating on this soon. I'm going to blame the dead computer for now.

I was thinking of posting a weekly Breed info.
For example, each week doing a post about a particular breed of dog (or cat, or whatever) with pictures, facts, and information about that breed. What do you think? Should I do it? and should I do just dogs, dogs/cats, or any other suggestions? I'm very knowledgeable about many different breeds and species...so suggestions on how to do this are welcome.
~
Sprig

1 comment:

  1. Write about what you feel like writing about that day...maybe your in a dog mood, maybe a cat...maybe you feel like writing about hippos.

    Doesn't matter, I'll still read it.

    ReplyDelete