Monday, May 11, 2009

Gah...work

So, I quit one job, and got a different job. The Petsmart I was working at was just too far away for me. That, and I ended up working with people who, in my opinion, were not pulling their weight.

So. I'm back to the place I used to work at during High school. Oh well. A job is a job.
In other news, I'm getting the planting done in my yard, and it's shaping up really well. We even have a push mower! I didn't know they still made them. Right now I'm bushed. Last night was my last night at the petsmart, and it was a 12 hour shift. I'm starting work at the old place tomorrow. It's a market and I'll actually be working in the deli area. Fun fun. Wish me lots of luck, ok?

~Sprig

Oh, P.S. When I go to Anime Next, I really want to get a Keyblade.

No comments:

Post a Comment