Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Meh.

I've always wanted to start a blog with that. Not much going on. Catching up on my bills (YAY). Taking Jache to the vet Thurs for her second Lyme shot. I'm not taking any chances with Lyme. I'm going to schedule her spaying for two weeks from now....don't tell her.
It's very cold today. On Saturday, Mom, Jache, and I went for a hike in a park. It was fun, and the dog behaved, so she's getting better. We're waiting to hear back from this woman about dog training. She wanted classes to start may 1st....but I have not heard anything in a week.

I'm waiting for FUNimation to put out "season" 3 and 4 of D.gray-man. Not that I can afford it yet. Seriously, not a whole lot going on. Waiting till it gets warmer for some serious yard-related activities....not that I'll be playing out there, the yard slopes really bad.

I'm off to warm up. And maybe make another dinner. Yes, another one. I'm still hungry.

1 comment:

  1. This spring has been kinda lame so far hasn't it? Good luck with the yard, if I had a yard I would just let it get overgrown....another reason why I should live in the city.

    ReplyDelete