Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Poor Mukki

We sent Killian, a queen we brought over for Mukki to breed with, back. She hated him, and didn't go into heat for 2 months. She was a sweet cat, other then that. So, she goes back home, with a bit of a limp, and Mukki's got a puffy eye....It wasn't meant to be...again. He's never going to get laid, or be a dad if this keeps up.

Got a lot of yard work done, still lots more to do. The rain isn't helping the last few days. Seems to only rain on my days off. So, today I put together a shelving unit, cleaned out the closet it was going in, set it up, and promptly stacked it full of books. It's already overflowing. That's the problem with being a bibliophile.

Jache has been spayed, and except for the shaved spots, is fully recovered. She needs a bath....so does Mukki. She's doing better about listening to me. I need to work on being firmer. Now that she's all better, I'm going to start taking her on hikes again. She likes them.

Licking my way though a Jawbreaker.....setting up my Wii for streaming Netflix....wishing I could afford more books and Anime....and that's about it. Oh, working on a story....I'll post a link when I have a first chapter. So far I only have Char. Bio's, plot, and overall setting done. That just leaves the fun part; writing the story.

~Sprig

2 comments:

  1. You write that story!

    I'll watch....and stare blankly at my own wordpad...because writing long stories just never worked well with me.

    Remember if you need a hiking buddy, I'm willing!

    http://www.geostrategis.com/p_beavers-longestdam.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you mist defiantly are going to be my buddy. And that is some dam

    ReplyDelete