Friday, May 28, 2010

Drawing

I seriously need to get back into drawing. Or at least writing. I'm going through a phase right now when I just can't get up the enthusiasm I need. I have ideas....most involve people, however, and I am not good at drawing people, so instead of getting all pissed off at the crap-tastic drawings I'd make, I haven't done any. How lame. I could at least write....Or type up the Char bio's I already have. Damn I'm lazy right now. I can kind of say work has kept me busy, and reading takes less effort...so I'm reading. Give me a week or two, and I'll get back to drawing. I really need to regain my skills... I swear I have a few sketches I could work on!

But in the mean time, I've been going to movies, and practically inhaling books. I've also been walking Jache almost every day, and working hard, and doing a good amount of yard work....But! I WILL make time in my day for the creative arts! Writing, drawing, and practicing my Mandolin (which has been sitting in a closet, neglected).

~Sprig

1 comment:

  1. How about we go on a hike and take some sktechbooks? I really need to draw too, I can't seem to find any decent drawing classes in the area though.

    I know how you feel about the characters though, I have a few chars I want to draw but there seems to be some disconnect between my mind and my hands. It's going to take some time to try and get that worked out. But you know what they say 'Everyone has 10,000 bad drawings in them. So you have to draw your ass off to get them out.' =)

    ReplyDelete