Saturday, July 10, 2010

Birthday wishes

Yesterday was my Birthday, and now I'm a quarter of a century. I wish when it was your birthday, it was like a video game, and you basically Leveled up, becoming smarter and older all at once. But that's not the case. I spent the whole day working, and by that I mean 7:30 till 5:00, then went out to dinner with my mom. Then watched Percy and the Olympians. It was a birthday present. I also got cake (from work) $10 from a friend, two gift cards, one for 100 and one for 25, a check for $25, a shirt, and three bowls. I'm down to about $50 in gift cards, lol I got ferret food and such... and 3 movies for under a dollar, and a game. Also got a laughing toy for the cats.

And I wasn't expecting anything! Coby did treat me to a movie last week, which was awesome, but really, I wasn't expecting anything else.

Of course, not only was yesterday long, but then I worked today, before napping real quick and then running to the mall. Been busy.

At least the rain has helped cool things down a bit.

~Sprig

No comments:

Post a Comment