Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kitten Crazy

My little Maine Coon kitten, Mukki, is the cutest little thing. Just a short while ago, Mukki and I were just playing fetch. Yes, fetch, my cat will bring a ball back to me and drop it for me to toss it again. Very cute. Of course, he's got a tiny attention span (as my mom puts it, he has the attention span of a hummingbird) so, if he's distracted durring our game, he wanders off, leaving me to wait for a ball that will never come.

He's also got a severe case of hero worship when it comes to my elderly dog, a toy poodle by the name of Copper. He follows the dog everywhere, no lie, and what Copper does, Mukki does as well, even if it's eating a dog biscuit. In the end, it works out well that both of them get along so well, since they spend a lot of time together. My mom's cat, Oliver is tolerant of the dog and the kitten, but he's two, and won't lower himself to play with them often.

Also in residence are a rat (Mikie), a female betta (Crypt), a dormouse (Puck), and a group of five finches, 2 society finches (Rocket and Diver) and 3 zebra finches (The Twins, and Gandolf~ though his name may change)

That's all I really have to say for now. More then likely in the next few days you'll find out more about the animals, or I'll start ranting about country drivers.

~Sprig

No comments:

Post a Comment