Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sleep

Oops, looks like I slept the day away. Well, I needed the sleep. You see, recently, I've moved into a new home, and I've been moving things from the old place to mom's new place every day. Then, at night, I'm kept awake by the new cats. Mom's place is right above mine, with a connecting door, so I live in basically an inlaw suite. It's independence while being close to family. Anyway, after I moved in, Mom is about half moved in at this point, we got a Maine Coon Kitten, and a two year old Maine Coon. Both are male, and both love to play. They are very vocal about it at night, and when you mix in my elderly dog and the fact that he and the kitten sleep in my bed, I don't get much sleep.

There's really no problem with me sleeping all day, since it's been snowing all day. I didn't plan in moving anything from the old house today, and other then playing a game, I had no real goals. I do need to play a bit more of my game. I may deside to just go back to sleep again. Got to go, Mukki is trying to get to my rasinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment