Friday, February 13, 2009

Crashed Car.

So, I haven't been here for a bit because I had a car accident on Tuesday. I was on my way home, and I ended up crossing lanes, flying over 70feet, flipping the car nose over end, and landing in the driveway of this really nice couple. I'm fine, and no one else was hurt. I got whiplash and a chest wall injury, but I'll live. The car is very much dead, however. I don't know what happened. Really, no memory for 500yards before the accident. Luckily, I didn't get a ticket. If you're wondering, YES, the car saved my life. I would have died if I was in an older car, so I really recommend the HONDA Fit. And progressive as insurance. they were very hassle free. Tomorrow, I go and pick up my rental car and bring Mukki to the vet. We're also going to go look at cars....I'm defiantly getting a Fit again. That's all for now.
~Sprig

No comments:

Post a Comment